Bauhaus Summer School Scholarships in Germany, 2017
The Bauhaus Summer School is offering scholarships for a two-week specialised course in Architecture & Urbanism, Art & Design, and Engineering & Environment. Scholarships are open to students in Bachelor‘s and Master‘s degree programmes in any subject area.
The Bauhaus-Universität Weimar is a university located in Weimar, Germany and specializes in the artistic and technical fields. Established in 1860 as the Great Ducal Saxon Art School, it gained collegiate status on 3 June 1910
Course Level: This is a two-week specialised course.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Architecture & Urbanism, Art & Design, and Engineering & Environment.
- The scholarship covers the course fee and the expenses for an accommodation provided by the Bauhaus Summer School. Any other accommodation costs will not be covered.
- Travel and subsistence costs, as well as excursions costs, are not included in the scholarship.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- Applications are open to students in Bachelor‘s and Master‘s degree programmes in any subject area.
- The grant holder must be at least 18 years old when he/she starts the funded stay.
Nationality: Students from Germany are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: Please send your full application by the 1st May 2017 to summerschool-at-uni-weimar.de. Application documents:
- Curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages)
- Letter of motivation (max. 700 words):
- Please explain why you should receive a financial support and what are your interests in the selected course and in the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar.
- Proof of credits of the last two years in German or in English (transcript records or comparable)
- English language certificate: at least B1 level or comparable
- Application documents for the specialised course (see the course description online)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 1, 2017.