Application for the BankMobile Financial Empowerment Scholarship is available for any students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degree in the United States. The winning students will receive benefit of $1,500. To apply, essay and other required documents must be received no later than July 19 on annual basis.
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, is pleased to announce that they are currently offering undergraduate or graduate students the 2016 award of the annual BankMobile Financial Empowerment Scholarship. This $1500 scholarship is open to college and graduate students of all majors at accredited institutions. The scholarship will be awarded to one student.
Successful student will receive $1,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate degree in all majors.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must demonstrate plans to enroll for full-time admission‚ or have proof of current full-time enrollment, at an accredited institution. If you have not yet received your acceptance into college or graduate school‚ you may still apply‚ but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- Your GPA must meet a minimum score of 3.0.
The U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- A completed Scholarship Application .
- An essay (maximum 650 words) on the importance of financial empowerment in their lives and career. Special consideration will be given towards those who are demonstrating an active role in promoting financial literacy within their community.
- A valid, official transcript (high school or college) reflecting current academic standing, including a GPA of at least 3.0, and proof of acceptance and/or full-time enrollment at an accredited institution of higher education.
July 19 each year.