The Bank of England, in her quest to support education and students financially is delighted to call for applications for the Bank of England Undergraduate,Internships For African or Carribean Student 2018, eligible scholars are by this notice invited to apply for this program.
Description of Bank of England:
The Bank of England, formally the Governor and Company of the Bank of England, is the central bank of the United Kingdom and the model on which most modern central banks have been based.
Undergraduate and Internship
Field of Study:
There are no specific degree courses that candidates need to be following. However, successful candidates will need to demonstrate an interest in the areas of the Bank’s work.
Benefit of bank of england Scholarship:
The programme will provide successful candidates with:
- Up to £30,000 to support living costs during your undergraduate degree.
- Paid summer internships.
- Mentoring, coaching and support from a member of our team.
Successful scholars do not need to be British Citizens but must be free from any time restrictions on their stay in the United Kingdom. The Bank is not able to apply for visas or work permits for successful candidates.
To be taken at (country):
African, African American or Caribbean
The programme is open to:
- Students who are eligible to work and study in the UK
- Students from a Black or Mixed African or Caribbean background
- At least 104 UCAS points, (Pre 2017, 260 UCAS points)
- Household income below £50,000 (we will ask for evidence at a later stage)
- You must be planning to start your first full-time undergraduate degree in Autumn 2018
How to Apply: To apply for the African-Caribbean Scholarship please click here.
Application Deadline: 22nd January 2018.
Important Notes: If you have a situation that you believe you would like to be considered for more than one programme in any given year, please email BankofEngland@penna.com for further discussion about your circumstances.