Bank of England African-Caribbean Scholarships 2017 for Study in the United Kingdom
Bank of England is pleased to dispatch this grant program. It’s a key some portion of our dedication to drawing in and motivating the best individuals to open administration.
The grant offers budgetary support to understudies from Black or Mixed African or Caribbean foundations identity beginning their college degree courses at UK colleges in the harvest time of 2017.
Effectively apply, and you could get up to £30,000 through the span of your college degree, as a commitment towards you’re everyday costs and different expenses of study. You’ll likewise be offered two paid summer temporary jobs with us, and different abilities preparing and bolster all through your time at college. For 2017 section, we are putting forth up to three grants for understudies from the United Kingdom.
The program is interested in:
understudies who are qualified to work and study in the UK
no less than 260 UCAS focuses – please visit the UCAS site for more data
family unit wage underneath £50,000
You should plan to begin a full-time college degree in Autumn 2017
The individuals who are fruitful at this stage will be welcome to an Assessment and Development Center Interview with Windsor Fellowship amid the period March – April 2017
The last stage evaluation, with the Bank of England amid the most recent two weeks of April 2017
Grants made in May 2017
The program will give you:
• Up to £30,000 to bolster living expenses amid your college degree
• Paid summer temporary positions
• Mentoring, guiding and bolster from a colleague
Step by step instructions to Apply
1. Click here to enroll your points of interest to access the application frame.
2. Take after the guidelines on the site page to finish your application shape.
3. Due date for applications is 26 February 2017. Applications got after this date will be not be acknowledged.
Application Deadline: February 26th 2017
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Bank of England African-Caribbean Scholarships 20