Offers are up for the AYFN Japan Cultural Camp 2017 in Japan. Wanna know about Japanese Culture? Or experience to have Inter-cultural learning in line with making a friend? or just wanna see and travel to Kyoto and Osaka directly? AYFN is delighted to invite you joining our culture camp in Japan. This is a distinguished program that suits your curiosity to have experimental learning!! Youth and cultural program!
Japan Culture Camp by AYFN is a cultural learning program designed to give an understanding of culture and social awareness for participants. This program enables participants to learn about Japanese culture in line with making a friend directly. This program is also an avenue to enhance knowledge and skill to face globalization. This is not student exchange, but youth and cultural exchange program.
- Cultural tour activities in Kyoto and Osaka, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Visit many interesting places both in Kyoto or Osaka, e.g: Osaka castle, Gion District in Kyoto (Geisha), Namba district, Arashiyama, and etc.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine
- Walk around heritage area of Kyoto.
How does the Japan Culture Camp will work? –
- Participants will be met up in Japan –
- The camp will combine sense of friendship, adventure, and cultural awareness
- Participants will live for 6 days in Kyoto, Japan
- The camp needs participants who passionate in international friendship and adapt new environment (culture differences) easily
This camp will take place in Kyoto and Osaka. Both cities are famous as a Cultural city in Japan. Participants in the program will have the unique opportunity to live and study in Kyoto—the historic former capital of Japan, replete with its temples, shrines and traditional gardens. It is our hope that the program will inspire youth to pursue adventurous and productive careers and contribute to the advancement of science.
This camp will be started on 4 December 2017 (Arrival in Kyoto) and will be ended on 9 December 2017. Participants will start their program at 7.30 a.m – 5.00 p.m every day. In the evening, participants will have free time to explore the magnitude of Kyoto and Osaka or go shopping.
- Live for 6 days in Kyoto, Japan
- Learn and understand on Japanese culture directly
- International friendship
- Sinkansen experience
- Heritage walking tour around Kyoto and Osaka
- Experience to be like local people
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Must be 15 – 27 Years old
- All nationalities are welcomed
- Commit to join full program
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the program fee
- Health physically and mentally
Eligible Regions: Open For All .
- Apply Online through given website.
- Deadline of application: 31 July 2017 before 23.00 (GMT +7).
- First come, first serviced basis.
- This program is LIMTED for maximum 15 participants only.
- Type of funding: SELF-FUNDED
Application Deadline: July 31, 2017