The University of Flinders is delighted to invite applications for the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP). This scholarship is specifically intended to support international students to undertake a research higher degree at the University. Up to ten awards will be given away.
The scholarship covers the international student tuition fees, a generous living allowance paid at the rate of $26,682 (2017 rate), and an establishment allowance of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares.
Level and Area of Studies
Full-time research higher degree (Research Doctorate degree or Research Masters degree) in any field offered at the University
Place of Study
At Flinders University, Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree (this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- Applicants must meet the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
All nationality other than Australian and New Zealand are welcome to apply.
Detail instruction of application procedure can be learnt from the link below.
11 August 2017.