SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Course Level: PhD Positions are available.
Study Subject: The research topic: is flexible and will be in areas of mutual interest in Deep Learning. Topics include but are not limited to: computer vision applications; generative modeling; understanding and explaining deep neural networks; improving model reliability and security; combining deep learning and evolutionary algorithms.
Number of Awards: Not Known
Scholarship Award: Fully-funded Research Assistantships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these positions:
- Multiple fully funded Ph.D. positions (supported via Research Assistantships) are available in the exciting field of Deep Learning. The positions are available immediately, but delayed starting dates are possible.
- Undergraduate, MS students and visiting scholars are also welcome (depending on cases, some funding may be available).
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: PhD students are preferred to have a strong mathematical background and programming skills. Having a Master’s degree is a plus, but not required.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying for a Ph.D. position, please send the following info to anh.ng8-at-gmail.com.
- CV (including a list of publications)
- GRE scores (the percentile scores)
- A list of references (their names, titles, organizations, and how you know them)
- All previous university-level transcripts
- A list of background courses relevant to research in AI (e.g. statistics, math, machine learning, etc.)
- A 1-page written statement or a link to a video of yourself where you describe:
- Your motivations for obtaining a Ph.D.
- Your research interests in Deep Learning (it is alright if you do not know what subject you want to study at this point, but it would help to get a better sense of your interests)
- Why you think our lab is the right fit for you
- Any other material that may communicate your background (e.g. videos of your projects; code samples)
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are May 15 or August 15, 2017.