The International Scholarships at Asia Pacific University of Technology is currently ongoing .The partial funded scholarship is intended international student to get to study abroad. Read through the Eligibility Criteria and be sure you applied NOW.
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation is a private university in Malaysia which is formed in 1993 as the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology and was renamed in 2004.
LOCATION: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Eligible Countries: International students may apply
Type of scholarship: One Foundation Year/ Undergraduate
- Scholarships are limited to course fees only.
- All other fees & expenses including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses, except for the course fee as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
- Scholarship awards are not exchangeable for cash either in part or in full.
- These awards are for students joining APU programmes in 2017 onwards. Current APU students are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
- Students who have not obtained their final results may use their Forecast results to apply. However, their forecast results must be certified by the School.
- Should the student fail to achieve the required actual results after having been awarded a scholarship based on Forecast results, the award will be rescinded.
- All decisions on these scholarship awards are at the discretion of the APU Scholarships Committee, and are deemed final.
- Scholarship applicants cannot change or substitute courses from one course to another.
- APU Application Form
- A copy of passport
- 4 photos in passport size photo
- Academic result and transcript
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements (Sports, Academic, Co-Curricular etc)
- CV with reference letters
How to apply:
To apply, you have to send scans copy of all the requirement documents to this email email@example.com
Deadline; 31 July 2017