The main objectives of the 1st Asia-Pacific Interprofessional Education and Collaboration (APIPEC) Conference was to provide opportunities to share and exchange knowledge, ideas and opinions on interprofessional education and collaboration with colleagues and experts from Indonesia and abroad.
Limited number of applicants will be given IDR 2500000 Travel Award and/or Registration Fee Waiver/Discount.
- Participants are from but not restricted to the following countries: Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Lao DPR, Mongolia, Hong Kong (China PR), South Korea, and Japan.
- The participants are expected come from various health professions and educational background from Asia-Pacific countries; including IPE champions; researchers; policymakers; academia; practicioners; young health professionals and students.
Eligible Regions: Asia Pacific countrie
- The 1st APIPEC Conference Scientific Committee invites abstracts of original papers covering any topic in interprofessional education and collaborative practice.
- Papers may include original researches (comprehensive or pilot studies), research reviews, case studies, educational techniques, program summary, and so on. Papers will be presented either in the form of an oral or poster presentation, depending on the preference of the authors and the decision by the 1st APIPEC Conference Scientific Committee.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Click here to register for the conference and click here for the abstracts submission instruction.
- Application for Travel Award and/or Registration Fee Waiver/Discount should be submitted to the committee by email to email@example.com, stating your background, reasons for application, work status, and location.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2017