DUO-Sweden Fellowship Program exist since 2010 with the aim of promoting exchanges of people between Sweden and Asian countries on a balance basis.
The Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) is an intergovernmental process since in 1996 to foster dialogue and cooperation between Asia and Europe. Presently it comprises 53 partners: 30 European and 21 Asian countries, the European Union and the ASEAN Secretariat. ASEM addresses political, economic, social, cultural, and educational issues of common interest, in a spirit of mutual respect and equal partnership
Field of study:
Scholarship is to learn any of the courses in the university.
- 3,500 Euros for Asian student and 3,500 Euros for Swedish students in a pair, in the high-income country. For Middle and Low-income countries, the Asian student gets 4,000 Euros and the Swedish student gets 3,000 Euros.
To be taken in(Country):
Sweden and Asian Countries
Scholarship Number :
Swedish as well as students from Asian countries: including Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam) are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Your exchange fulfils all three requirements below:
- An educational institution in Sweden (home institution) and an educational institution in Asia (host institution) have establish an academic cooperative arrangement/inter-institutional agreement; and
- The Swedish home institution select an EU national student at the home institution to send to the Asian host institution, and such selection has been accepted by the Asian host institution; and
- The same Asian host institution select an Asian student at the host institution to send to the Swedish home institution, and such selection has been accepted by the same Swedish home institution.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level by the University.
Applications will be from April 16 through May 21, 2018, local Swedish time.
Filling out an Online Application Form only.
Upload a Copy of the following in scan files
- Cooperation Agreement (or Memorandum Of Understanding for cooperation) between paired institutions OR declaration of intention to set up new cooperation agreement, signed by Head of Swedish Higher Education Institution.
- transcript of applicants (should include the grades until fall semester 2017)
- Asian student’s total credit should be change into ECTS upon applicant’s school grading system.
To access other opportunities, click Sweden Scholarships