The government of singapore is inviting Applications for ASEAN Scholarships for Vietnamese students to study in Singapore. Scholarships are available to who wish to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary Three Level.
The ASEAN Scholarships for Vietnam is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced (GCE A-Level) (or equivalent) certificate.
The Ministry of Education is a ministry of the Government of Singapore that directs the formulation and implementation of policies related to education in Singapore.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to who wish to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary Three Level.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship offer:
- Annual allowance of S$2,200 (Secondary) / S$2,400 (Pre-University) with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance of S$400 (once only)
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
- Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidized medical benefits and accident insurance cover
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility: Students who meet the following criteria are invited to apply for the scholarship:
- Nationals of Vietnam
- Born between 2001 to 2003
- Completed certificate of Lower Secondary Education
- Have done consistently well in their school examinations
- Proficiency in English and a good record of participation in co-curricular activities
Nationality: Students from Vietnam are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed certificate of Lower Secondary Education.
English language Requirements: Applicants must have proficiency in English and a good record of participation in co-curricular activities.
How to Apply: Please submit your application via our online application system. All applicants (whether through online or hard copy application) are required to submit certified copies of the following items directly to Singapore Ministry of Education:
- Birth Certificate;
• Identity Card / Passport (if any); and
• School Examination Result Slips for the last two years
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 14, 2017.