Arts Administration Scholarships of HKADC, Hong Kong
The applications for Overseas Arts Administration Scholarship (ADC Scholarship) are now accepted. This scholarship open to Hong Kong permanent residents who will undertake master program in the field of Art Administration related studies which is can be taken abroad. Each of the successful applicants will receive award valued up to HK$450,000.
This year, with funding support from the Home Affairs Bureau, the HKADC will offer around six Overseas Arts Administration Scholarships to local art administrators to further their studies overseas. Arts practitioners with visionary on local arts development and committed to contribute back to the Hong Kong arts and cultural communities after their studies are welcome to submit their applications.
Each of the winner of this scholarship may expect to receive HK$450,000 that mainly covers tuition fee, subsistence allowance and a round-trip economy class flight ticket.
Level and Area of Studies
Taught Master Program in art administration related studies.
Place of Study
At any accredited institution abroad.
Eligibility and Criteria
Applicants are expected to fulfill all of the criteria as follow:
- Must be Hong Kong Permanent Resident at the time of applying for the scholarships.
- Must have at least 3 years of paid work experience in the arts/cultural sector and demonstrate a strong commitment to the sectors.
- The intended study programmes. Applicants should present their acknowledgement receipt(s) of programme application(s).
- Should complete their applications and submit it along with other required supporting documents by the deadline.
- Must fulfill any other language, health and immigration requirements.
Hong Kong students are welcome to apply.
Please learn the detail instruction of application procedure at the link below.
10 March 2017.