Washington university Undergraduate Scholarships 2017-2018
The Undergraduate Scholarship (US) is a need-based scholarship for new and current or returning undergraduate students. The scholarship is intended to provide aid for students who have financial need so they can meet their educational goals at Washington University.
The US pays for $500 to $2,000* toward University College undergraduate course tuition each semester for up to one year, as long as the recipient remains in good academic standing and maintains a 2.0 GPA at Washington University.
- Be admitted to a University College undergraduate degree or select certificate program
- Be working on first undergraduate degree
- Demonstrate financial need
Note: Washington University employees are not eligible for University College scholarships.
To apply for the US, remit the following items before the application deadline:
- University College Scholarship Application
- Essay 1
- Letter of Recommendation Error-free FAFSA
- Evening School Profile
- The deadline for current or returning students to apply for fall scholarships is April 1.
- The deadline for new students to apply for fall scholarships is August 15.
- The deadline for current or returning students to apply for spring scholarships is October 31.
- The deadline for new students to apply for spring scholarships is January 15.
The US can be awarded more than once and can be combined with other University College scholarships.