Snowdon Cambridge Scholarship
The Snowdon Scholarship programme aims to give a small number of exceptionally talented disabled people an opportunity to achieve their true potential. Successful applicants will receive our financial support and encouragement to help them excel in a Masters degree course that will make a difference to both their own futures and to the lives of others. We hope Snowdon Scholarship students will go on to become leaders in their fields and be great examples for others to follow.
Each individual student will bring something different to our Scholarship programme. However, our ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- real passion for their subject and for learning
- excellence – outstanding talent and originality in their chosen field which is recognised by others
- determination to succeed and to overcome obstacles
- potential to become a leader in their field and to set an example for others to follow
- strong desire to help improve the lives of others
A Snowdon Scholarship will fund:
- Some or all of your Masters course fees for a one or two-year programme, plus
- A generous maintenance allowance towards your living costs whilst studying.
Scholarships for 2017/18
Further Scholarships will be announced but initially, there are Snowdon Scholarship opportunities with two Universities for Masters students starting in 2017/18:
How to apply:
Please note: You cannot apply directly to Snowdon Trust. You must first apply through one of our partner universities for admission to an eligible Masters programmes. Scholarships will only be open to students who receive a place offer.