SFM Foundation scholarship Program
Each year, the SFM Foundation scholarship is available for eligible Minnesota, Wisconsin or Iowa resident who are between the ages of 16 and 25 at the time of application (Please see the detail requirements below). The winning candidates will receive between $1,000 and $10,000.
Amount awarded may range between $1,000 and $10,000.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates are required to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Must be the natural, adopted, step-child or full dependent of a worker injured or killed in a work-related accident during the course and scope of employment with a Minnesota-, Wisconsin-, or Iowa-based employer and entitled to receive benefits under the Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Act, Worker’s Compensation Act of Wisconsin or Iowa’s workers’ compensation law.
- Must be a Minnesota, Wisconsin or Iowa resident between the ages of 16 and 25 at the time of the application.
- Must have a high school diploma, GED or be a high school student in good standing. Academic achievement, aptitude, extracurricular activities, and community service of the applicant are considered.
- Grade point average will be reviewed against the number of hours the applicant works and his/her community involvement.
- Must be pursuing a primary college or university degree (bachelor’s or associate’s) or vocational education and training (certificate or license) from any accredited school.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
The residents of Minnesota, Wisconsin or Iowa are invited to apply.
Please go to the link below to apply this scholarship.
31 March each year.