Applications are on for the 2017 Korea Cultural Camp 2017 in Seoul Korea organised by the AYFN Experience the different culture and life experiences!
Seoul, a city with fusion of the latest modernity and oriental tradition! AYFN are now widely opening this educational and cultural opportunity to those around ASEAN who wish to learn Korean Language and Culture. Let’s experience the cultural life in Seoul. Discover your potential!
The program integrates the learning of Korean language and culture, enhances communication skills and puts emphasis in hands-on learning.
The participants of Korea Cultural Camp should meet the criteria as follow:
- Students/youth (15 – 27 years old), interested in Korean language and culture;
- All nationalities are welcomed;
- Commit to join full program;
- Able to adapt new environment easily;
- Able to pay the program fee;
- Health physically and mentally.
- Live for 6 days in Seoul, Korea;
- Learn and understand Korean culture directly;
- Heritage walking tour around Seoul;
- Experience to be like local people by experiencing the local traditions;
- Experimental learning;
- Certificate of participation from AYFN.
- Download KCC Application Form;
- Send back the application along with scanned of identity card (passport/KTP/Student card) and color recent photo into email@example.com;
- The committee will review your application and contact you to conduct “interview test” by AYFN team (if needed). After reviewing your application, we will announce the result immediately;
Deadline of application is 30 January 2017.
To know further information, you can read frequently-asked-questions_kcc_2017