JVS Scholarship for Jewish Students in USA
Jewish Vocational Service (JVS) is glad to invite applications for the JVS Scholarship. This call in exclusively intended to those living in Los Angeles. He or she must be a Jewish student who is planning to attend college or university in the United States. Current students are also eligible. The scholarship amount is ranging from $500 to $5,000.
Jewish Vocational Service (JVS) administers a scholarship program to provide qualified Jewish students with need-based financial aid. The JVS Scholarship Program provides opportunity to qualified Jewish students whose primary residence is in Los Angeles with need-based financial aid, in the belief that education represents the first step to career success.
The winning students will receive award ranging from $500 to $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be Jewish student
- Minimum age of 16 years
- Permanent and legal resident of Los Angeles County – for a minimum of three years
- U.S. citizen or documented legal permanent U.S. resident (green card)
- Planning to attend an accredited public or private college, university or vocational school in the U.S.
- Planning to enroll full-time (minimum 12 units per term)
- Maintain a minimum 2.7 GPA for undergraduate students and a minimum 3.0 GPA for graduate students for every semester or quarter enrolled.
- Demonstrated and verifiable financial need including FAFSA (student aid report)
Only the U.S citizens or permanent residents are invited to apply this scholarship.
Please see the details instruction at the website and application link below.
March 6, 2017