Last updated on March 20th, 2018 at 11:11 am
Entries are now been submitted for the Second ThePensters Essay Competition 2018.
Second ThePensters Essay Competition 2018
ThePensters help students from all over the world cope with their writing quickly. They hire academic writers to save you time and effort.
After the first, successful essay contest, ThePensters are giving away $1000 worth of scholarship for winner in the Essay contest they organise. Second and third place will also win prizes. We hold contests and competitions each year for students’ benefits in the form of scholarships. The aim of this contest is to encourage great student writers and to give them a leg up in their studies.
How to Participate in the Our Second Contest
Step 2. Send your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 31, 2017. Together with the essay, add all of your contact information:
- name/middle name/surname
- college/high school
- year of graduation
- phone number
Step 3. Wait for us to contact you by June 15, 2017, because if you get a note from us, you are a winner!
- The length of the essay should be between 500-700 words.
- Answer the following question in your persuasive essay:
Will virtual reality classes replace traditional education?
- Please write about three reasons for believing in your thesis statement in the form of body paragraphs and back up your reasons with viable evidence from respected sources.
- Do not write about yourself and don’t try to explain why you deserve to win the scholarship. We only care about the quality of your writing. Your reasons for participating and the explanations of why you need the money are not relevant in this case.
- Any point of view is acceptable, but use credible evidence in your essay.
- Have an introduction with a thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Topics within the prompt can include these areas of focus and more: poetry education, education for free, education without teachers, learning to write letters in different languages, creative education for kids, future of fiction writing education, applications for virtual universities, money in education, the future of literary education, online education through websites, require adults to be educated, student learning from writers and poets, international virtual high school, learning to write everything virtually, from an application letter to a nonfiction book or novel.
Who has the Right to Participate?
All genders, ages, races, and nationalities are welcome to participate. Our only requirement is you should be a current high school/college/university student. Only in this case will we consider your essay.
Deadline to Apply.
Deadlines are usually by may each year but we shall updates you with the latest information in this regard as soon as possible, however, continue checking this site for more updates