$1M Simon Youth Foundation Community Scholarship
Simon Youth Foundation works to help students achieve their goals, and cost alone should not prevent a student from furthering their education. Each year, SYF awards approximately $1 million in scholarships to help students with the cost of post-secondary education.
Scholarship worth: $1 MILLION
No of AWARDS: UNKNOWN
Simon Youth Academy Scholarship Program
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled and graduating in the Spring or Summer of 2017 from one of the Simon Youth Foundation Academies located in Simon Property Malls and/or other locations identified by SYF
- Be a recent graduate of a Simon Youth Academy (Fall 2016 graduate)
- Plan to enroll in an accredited two- or four-year college, university, vocational/technical or trade school full-time in Fall 2017
- Attend the Academy graduation ceremony if selected as an Academy Scholarship recipient.
- Scholarships will be awarded up to $10,000 annually and are renewable
How to Apply
Applications are available online. Only the first 3,000 applications that the organization receives are considered. Applicants will be evaluated based on academic promise, letter of recommendation, essay response, work experience and community/extracurricular involvement
Deadline: 5th march 2017