Churchlands Teacher’s College Memorial Award
The Churchlands Teachers College Memorial Award was established by the Churchlands Teachers College Alumni Chapter to support an Honours student in Business. Business has been a traditional strength at Churchlands and was a major factor in the diversification of the academic profile of colleges, which ultimately enabled the colleges to attain university designation. The award provides a once off payment of $1,200.
- You must be a current ECU student to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- be able to demonstrate your academic merit;
- be looking to commence your Bachelor of Business – Honours year; and
- demonstrate the purpose, nature and significance of your proposed research area.
Selection is based upon course WAM and purpose, nature and significance of your proposed research area.
How to apply
Application is made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal. Access to the portal is available between application opening and closing dates.
You will also be required to provide a written statement (1 x A4 page) indicating the purpose, nature and significance of your proposed research area.