APPLICATION FOR 2017 AGBAMI MEDICAL & ENGINEERING PROFESSIONALS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
E-Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level Undergraduate from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
Medicine & Surgery
QUALIFICATION PROCESS: Interested applicants should click on the “How To Apply” tab to proceed.
Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program published simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program
Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
Application Deadline: Application closes Midnight 7th April, 2017
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program published simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program.
Application is open to full-time 100 or 200 level students admitted during 2016/2017 or 2015/2016 academic session only.
- 1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
- 2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- 3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below:
- 1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- 2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- 3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- 4. Click on
- to return to Scholarship site
- 5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- 6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- 7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- 8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- 9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- 10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
- 11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- 12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- 13. Return to
- , enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- 14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.
If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6
- , to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields Login with Email and Password to complete the form After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty