SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Entries are currently ongoing for the Angkor Photo Workshop in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Asian Photographers are invited to apply.
The Angkor Photo Workshop is an annual tuition-free professional workshop aimed at nurturing emerging talent from Asia. Each year, 30 participants are selected from across the region to join in Siem Reap, Cambodia, for an intensive week-long workshop conducted by international professional photographers who volunteer their time and expertise to be a part of this initiative.
Participants will be expected to complete one photo story each during the workshop and will be guided by their tutors through all stages – from conceptualizing story ideas and refining your photographic approach, to improving your techniques and the final, important step of picture editing.
Open to: photographers from this countries.
Venue: 3– 12 December 2017 in Siem Reap, Cambodia
Who is Qualified?
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be either a student or professional photographer of Asian nationality with less than 5 years of professional experience;
- The workshop will be conducted in English;
- Participants will have to bring their own digital DSLR camera and laptop;
- Participants should be able to use basic photo editing software (eg: Lightroom, Photoshop, Aperture etc.).
- The workshop is tuition-free, with no application fee;
- Accommodation will be provided from 2nd December – 12th December 201;
- Participants have to make their own travel arrangements to Siem Reap, Cambodia;
- Visa fees and transport expenses are not provided.
Deadline: 15 July 2017
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.