Andrew Flusche Scholarship Video Contest
Entries for the Andrew Flusche Scholarship Contest are accepted. Those who will be attending college or university are welcome to apply. One award will be given away per semester. Each of those worth $500. To apply, students are required to submit their video by November and June.
The Andrew Flusche Scholarship Contest requires students to raise awareness about the problem of underage drinking. Applicants must create a public service advertisement video (PSA) which raises awareness of the severity of the consequences of drunk driving among your peers.
Two winners will be chosen each year, 1 per semester, and each winner will receive $500 to put towards higher education.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
This Andrew Flusche Scholarship Video Contest open to:
- High school seniors who have been accepted into a college, university, or trade school.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a college, university, or trade school.
- Create your video and make sure it is no longer than 3 minutes.
- Upload your video to YouTube titled Texting and Driving Prevention Video.
- In the description of the video please include a link to this page.
- Once your video has been uploaded, fill out the Application Form at the bottom of this page.
- All questions should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Fall Semester Deadline: November 30
- Spring Semester Deadline: June 31