The State of Israel is calling for applications for apprenticeship to Rwandan young graduates in different areas such as Field crop planting, Vegetable and Green house Farming, citrus, flowers, avocado and organic avocado, aquaculture, poultry breeding and production, poultry vaccination and dairy farms. It is in this framework that MINAGRI is calling for application for the 2017 intake.
The government of Rwanda has been in a partnership with Israel on Agriculture related internship programme since 2012.
- Having a bachelor degree in Crop Production, Horticulture, Animal Production, Agri Business, Animal Production or Veterinary medicine.
- Being in normal health conditions
- Being ready for and having exercised practical agriculture and livestock related work. )
- Being available for a period of 11 months
- Being not more than 30 years old
- Being unemployed.
Application documents will include the following documents:
- Application letter addressed to the Permanent Secretary of MINAGRI
- Copy of degree (Other certificates will not be considered)
- Copy of academic transcripts
- A copy of the Identity Card
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to submit their applications to the Reception of the Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Resources not later than 02/06/2017 at 3h:00 PM.
Download the Official Call of application/Agrostudies internship_
Deadline:02 June 2017