The applications for the “AFSA Second Chance Scholarship” is now accepted for. Any students who are legally residing in the United States are invited to apply. Eligible candidates must be attending High School Diploma, GED or equivalent. Five awards will be granted. Each of those amounting up to $1,000.
The American Fire Sprinkler Association is offering the AFSA Scholarship – Second Chance Scholarship for citizens and aliens who are legally residing in the USA with High School Diploma, GED or equivalent. AFSA wants to educate the public at-large about the life-saving properties of automatic fire sprinklers.
Five scholarships of $1,000 amount each will be given to the winners of the AFSA Scholarship.
Level and Area of Studies
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent in any subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
Before applying this “AFSA Scholarship – 2nd Chance Scholarship”, please pay close attention to the following information:
- This Second Chance Scholarship open to citizens and aliens legally residing in the USA with High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Scholarship payable to the winner’s college/university or certified trade school in the United States, winner must enroll or already be enrolled for spring 2017 session
- Winners not based on financial need
- Relatives of AFSA staff or National board members may not enter
- Past winners of AFSA’s High School Scholarship Contest or AFSA’s Second Chance Scholarship Contest cannot win this contest.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please find the detail information of the application procedure at the website link below.
August 30, 2017.