AFrican students in Switzerland are invited to apply for the African Students Graduate Institute Scholarships in Switzerland 2018
Level: master and PhD programme
Field(s): International Studies, Development Studies, Political Science, International Economics, International Law, International History, Anthropology and Sociology of Development, Development Economics.
Scholarship covers: Scholarships cover tuition fees and cost of living.
School(Institutions/ Country): at the Graduate Institute, Geneva | Switzerland
‣ Candidates need to demonstrate strong financial needs and very good performance in their studies. Bachelor needs to be in one of the study subjects above. Selection criteria for Graduate Institute Scholarships for African Students
‣ Scholarships are awarded on need-based.
‣ Applicants will be notified in March.
Scholarship Application Method
- The application procedure requires a little time and effort. Please ensure that the Institute offers a programme that meets your aspirations, especially by examining the contents of this programme.
- Your complete application will be assessed by a committee of professors who will evaluate in particular your academic performance, letters of recommendation, and motivation letter. The committee’s decision is final.
- The main requirement to apply for one of our Master programmes is a Bachelor degree, or a degree deemed equivalent, in the social sciences.
- The main requirement to apply for one of our PhD programmes is a Master degree, or a degree deemed equivalent, in the social sciences; and, to the extent possible, a Master level research dissertation completed successfully.
- Please note that you are eligible to apply during the last year of your current study programme, provided you obtain your final degree by September 2018.
- Applications will be open between 15 September 2017 and 15 January 2018 . Late applications may be accepted until 1st March 2018, per available space in certain programmes. Admitted candidates will start their studies at the Institute in September 2018.
‣ Apply to a study programme via t
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 January 2018.
applications will be open between 15 September 2017 and 15 January 2018
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.