Apply for the African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) 2017 Fellowships for a PhD in Africa, hurry and ensure that your eligibility status is as stated.
Institution: African Economic Research Consortium
The African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) In Partnership with GIZ and the World Bank are calling for Fellowships for a PhD specialization Course on Land Economics and Governance (Jan 7- Feb 11, 2018).
The course is targeted at both students and practitioners with an understanding at the second year PhD level in Economics, Agricultural Economics, Development Economics or other relevant doctoral programs, who would have an interest in continuing research on a land related topic. The course is also open to faculty from AERC partner institutions and Network of Excellence on Land Governance in Africa (NELGA) affiliated institutions, subject to meeting the course qualifications.
Application Procedure and Deadline
Interested applicants must submit their applications for admission directly to the AERC. Application documents can also be submitted via the AERC website at http://scholarships.aercafrica.org/ not later than August 31, 2017. These should include:
• Signed curriculum vitae; please use the Europass CV template (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu)
• Certified copies of all university degree certificates
• Certified copies of all university transcripts as necessary
• Admission letter to a doctoral program as appropriate/proof of employment as a faculty member
• Letter of motivation (Maximum 2 pages)
• Two (2) recommendation letters of academic referees
Application Deadline: August 31st 2017
For More Information: