The Catholic University of the Sacred Heart is delighted to call for applications for the Africa Scholars Program at Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Italy, 2018.only eligible applicants will be considered for this program.
About Catholic University:
The Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, as part of its mission to foster relationships with developing countries, has developed a special program for students from the African continent.
Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate degree programs taught.
This program consists of seven 2-year MSc programs (Laurea Magistrale), all taught in English and commencing in September 2017. These programs are preparing for an academic and/or professional career. Graduates of MSc programs are also eligible to enter PhD programs at Italian universities.
- MSc in Banking and Finance (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Economics (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Management (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus)
- MSc in Agriculture and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
- MSc in Healthcare Management – Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus)
- MSc in Methods and Topics in Arts Management – Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus)
Through the Cattolica Africa Program all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). Students should expect to cover a minimum of €850 per month for rent and food. Living costs in Piacenza and Cremona are approximately €200 per month lower than in Milan and in Rome.
The tuition fees (after tuition fee reduction) are as follows:
- Published Tuition: €8,540
- Tuition fee reduction: €5540 per year
- Tuition to be paid: €3000 per yea
Scholarship can be taken in
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Admission requirements for all graduate Degree programs include:
- Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degrees or higher)
- Proof of proficiency in English
Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Program, which is applicable only for the following degree programs taught in English
Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
English language Requirements: Applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university. A student who applies to graduate degree courses (Laurea Magistrale) taught in English satisfy the language requirement if they hold one of the following certificates:
- Academic IELTS with a score of at least 6.0; make sure you indicate Università Cattolica as a recipient of your scores
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 80; Università Cattolica code at ETS is 2605
- First Certificate of English (FCE) with a minimum B Grade
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
- Business English Certificate (BEC) Vantage with a minimum B Grade
- Business English Certificate (BEC) Higher
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: The scholarship commences in September every year , so do well, to always check worldscholarshipforum.com for updates