Applications are currently been accepted at the Adventist University for the Brempong Owusu-Anwti Graduate Scholarship in Africa for the 2017 academic session. The scholarship is available for excellent and able students to pursue their postgraduate degree.this program is to help worthy students from different part of Africa reach there educational goals.
The Adventist University of Africa is a Seventh-day Adventist university created for the purpose of providing post-graduate education throughout Africa. Adventist University of Africa has two departments, the Seminary, and the School of Graduate Studies. Currently they offer degrees in Theology and Leadership.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The scholarship will contribute up to half of the student’s tuition and fees each year.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Africa
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- This scholarship is established to help needy but worthy Adventist students at the Adventist University of Africa.
- The scholarship shall, each year, be divided equally (50% each) between the two schools, the Theological Seminary and the School of Postgraduate Studies
- For an applicant to benefit from the scholarship fund, he/she must first be a registered student at AUA.
- The eligible student to receive the Brempong Owusu-Antwi scholarship must not be a recipient of any other AUA scholarship for the year.
- The student shall have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 at the point of entry and would be expected to maintain no less that 3.0 CGPA throughout his/her studies.
- The application form shall be filled within a deadline of the year after which the scholarship committee will meet and recommend beneficiaries to ADCOM for approval.
- A special consideration shall be given to students from African Countries with few or no students at AUA.
Nationality: African applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 at the point.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Applications must include the following:
- Completed Application Form
- One-page personal statement that demonstrates his/her need
- A letter of recommendation from the employing organization or the previous university or local Conference.
- An employee of the church organization should submit a documented evidence from the employee organization attesting to his/her financial status
- After the Application Form is completed, it should be submitted to the registrar at registrar-at-aua.ac.ke with copies to the two Deans ganud-at-aua.ac.ke and nwaomahs-at-aua.ac.ke .
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.