Applications are currently available at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan for PhD Scholarship to outstanding students. These scholarships are available for Polish students in the fields of Physics, Chemistry, and Nanotechnology.this scholarship is aimed towardsthe preparation and physicochemical characterization of ultrathin (1-2 atomic layers) films of iron oxides, sulfides and nitrides on single crystalline supports.Polish students are encouraged to take advantage of this rare opportunity and are to ensure that all stated eligibility criteria should be met.
Poznan is an important academic center in Poland. It operates here 8 public (state) schools – including 5 universities – and 20 private universities (non-state) (2012). In Poznan there are studying, according to data from 2012, more than 135,000 students.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue PhD.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in Physics, Chemistry, and Nanotechnology.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- Realization of a PhD thesis in an interdisciplinary research group, work on high-class scientific equipment located in a modern research centre, visits at foreign and national partner groups, a possibility to present scientific results on conferences and co-authorship of scientific publications.
Numbers of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Poland
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Completed MSc course in physics or chemistry (or related sciences, e.g. materials engineering)
- Readiness to dedicate to scientific work
- Flexible working hours
- Very good English communication skills
Nationality: Polish applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have good English communication skills.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Motivation letter;
- Curriculum vitae with a list of publications and conference appearances;
- Copy of the MSc diploma (or an official document confirming the MSc thesis defense date not later than one week before the start of the project)
- Letter of reference from a scientific advisor (not necessarily the MSc thesis supervisor).
- Please submit the following documents to: cnbmadm-at-amu.edu.pl with a copy to lewandowski-at-amu.edu.pl
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 14, 2017.