Higher education has become very expedient and also getting drastically expensive! Jesse Gee values the importance of higher education and wishes to make it attainable for as much people as possible and that’s why Jesse Gee is offering scholarships to help ease the cost of education especially for Business, marketing, and finance students who are seeking a 4-year undergraduate, Masters, or Post-Doctoral degrees in the United States. Through their scholarships, Jesse Gee will provide up to $1,000 scholarship award to the winning students.
Jesse Gee has spent over two decades building and refining his business expertise to become a successful entrepreneur. At the age of 17, he obtained his first position as a marketing representative, working in the home improvement industry. In 2005 Jesse accepted an offer to sell his interests in the firm to Foundations Financial Group and started a new company, Venture Commercial.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate students
- Must be a business, marketing, or finance major at a 4-yearuniversity or college in the United States
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better How
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant must submit online application and upload an essay through the given link: http://www.jessegeescholarships.org/business-scholarships/
Write a 400-900 word essay answering one of the questions below.
- What will the business world be like in the year 2050?
- How does Social Media affect the business world?
- What does it mean to you to live the business life?
- Choose a business event in current news and suggest solutions or ways the business could have approached the even
- What does it mean to be an entrepreneur?
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The applications are due on August 1, 2017.
Link for More Information: