Applications are currently ongoing for the Humboldt Fully Funded Research Fellowships in Germany. The Humboldt Foundation grants approximately 500 Humboldt Research Fellowships for experienced researchers annually. Experienced researchers from any nation are invited to apply for the program.
Nationality: International Researchers come from any countries
Duration of research: 6-18 months
- There is no specific deadline to apply for the program as you can apply to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation online at any time.
- You are recommended to apply if you are a researcher from abroad with above average qualifications, completed your doctorate less than twelve years ago.
- You have already had your research profile.
- Your current employment status needs to be at least at the level of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Group Leader or have a record of several years of independent academic work.
- You as applicants can choose your own topic of research and academic host.
- The fellowship is flexible and can be divided up into as many as three stays within three years.
- The months that the selection committee meets are in March, July and November. Noticeably, if you are approved for the fellowship, you may start the fellowship two months after the selection meeting at the earliest.
To apply: online