When we say Motivational Quotes, it sends into instance of motivating, or providing with a reason to act in a certain way.
Most students are at the level where they are right now because someone was not there to explain to them their current situations in words. Here are Powerful Motivational Quotes for Students
1. “Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.” —B. F. Skinner
2. “Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.” —Henry L. Doherty
3. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” —Gandhi
4. “The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as long as we live.” —Mortimer Adler
5. “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.” —William Butler Yeats
6. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” —Albert Einstein
7. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”
8. “Don’t Stop when you’re tired, Stop when you’re done”.
9. “Doubt kills more dreams than failures ever will”
10. “The Difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is that Little Extra”
11. “Limits Exists in The Mind.”
12. “If it is important to you, you will find a Way. If not, you will find an Excuse.”
13. “The Secret to getting ahead is getting started”
14. “It always seems impossible until it is DONE”.
15. “A year from now, you’will wish you had Started Today.
16. “Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction”.
17. “Don’t complain Just Work Harder”.
18. “No matter how you feel, just get up dress up, show up and Never Give up”.
19. “Do something that your future self will thank you for”.
20. “Hard Work Beats Talent when talent doesn’t work Hard”.
21. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
– Steve Jobs
22. “Strive for Progress not Perfection”.
23. “Intelligence without Ambition is a Bird without Wings”.
24. “You don’t grow when things are easy, We grow when we face Challenges”.
25. “No Pressure, No Diamonds”.
26. “Dreams don’t work unless you do Work”.
27. “Difficult roads always leads top beautiful destinations Don’t quit”.
28. “If you don’t see the book you want on the Shelf, Write it”.
29. “Why fit in when you’re born to stand out”.
30. “Be so good that they can’t ignore it”.
31. “Eyes Forward. Mind Focused. Heart Ready Game on, World”.
32. “The best way to predict the future is to create it”.
33. “In Life, No One and Nothing will help you untill you start helping YOURSELF”.
“Every problem might not have a slution right now, but don’t forget that but every solution was once a problem”.
34.”expecting to get a good job without studying hard is like expecting to win a marathon without running it”.
35. “Succeeding in life is as simple as being a good student. All you have to do is pay attention, work hard and give it your best shot”.
36. “Being a good student is less about the ability to rote and more about the desire to learn”.
37. “You will meet a lot of people in your life who will give you advice and tell you what’s best for you. Listen to them but at the end of the day, do only what your heart tells you to”.
38. “Each and every problem is a skill waiting to be learnt in disguise”.
39. “Stop thinking about WHAT WILL HAPPEN and start thinking about WHAT YOU CAN DO”.
40. “Don’t take SHORTCUTS in life because in the long run they will CUT SHORT your journey”.
41. “You can look for inspirational quotes about success but that won’t do you any good until you try to be an inspiration yourself”.
42. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
43. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.”
44.“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
– Alexander Graham Bell
“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”
– H. Jackson Brown Jr.
45. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
– Thomas A. Edison
46. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.”
– Nora Roberts