250 Panhandle State Foundation Scholarships
Panhandle State Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable organization set up in 1961 for the sole purpose of supporting OPSU and OPSU students. Our scholarships are funded by generous donors including individuals, businesses, civic organizations and other foundations. The criteria for each scholarship was selected by the donor. Our scholarships are selected by multiple committees made up of deans, faculty, staff and outside sources to ensure impartiality. Although we are located on the campus of OPSU, Panhandle State Foundation is an entirely separate entity from OPSU. Please be aware, the Foundation does not have access to your OPSU records.
- This scholarship is for students attending OPSU.
- Students must be graduates of Guymon, Hardesty, Yarbrough, Goodwell or Texhoma High school.
- Applicants may be high school seniors or any classification by college.
- All students must have a 2 point G.P.A. based on the 4 point scale and enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours the first semester.
- In order to qualify for the second semester scholarship the student must maintain a “C” average and a minimum of 12 semester hours.
The amount of the scholarship is $500.00 – i.e. $250 per semester.
how to apply
- A copy of your high school and college transcript must accompany this application. A committee of the Masonic Lodge will determine how many and who will receive a scholarship.
- No application will be considered that is late, incomplete, or inaccurate.
All applications should be turned in by February 15, 2017.
Application form: HERE
Applications should be turned in to:
Panhandle State Foundation
PO Box 430 Goodwell, OK
We have updated our scholarship application process this year.
Now students can apply for multiple scholarships using a single application! website link