22 Nihon University School of Pharmaceutical Sciences Scholarships in Japan, 2017
Applications are invited for Nihon University School of Pharmaceutical Sciences Scholarship to study in Japan. Japanese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
University hopes to help humanity in terms of health and welfare through new approaches to the practice of pharmacy. Based on these principles, through a unique education system and the conducting of research, university hope to help provide advanced medical care to society by fostering healthcare professionals with high levels of professionalism and ethics.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate students.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Scholarship Award: About recruitment of Nihon University School of Pharmaceutical Sciences Benefit Scholarship Scholarship
Benefit amount · Number of recruits (planned)
- Pharmaceutical School Scholarship (2nd class) 300,000 yen 6 people
- Molecular Pharmacy Matsumoto Kiyoshi Scholarship 300,000 yen 6 people
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences Tsuyoshi Iwasaki Scholarship ¥ 300,000 10 people
- Nihon University University Scholarship 240,000 yen Somali
* You cannot select 1-4 at the time of application.
Number of Scholarships: Total 22 scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Did student enrol in undergraduate or graduate school?
- Students with outstanding academic achievement and superior personality
- Students with economic difficulties due to family circumstances
- Not being a special student in Heisei era2007
- Health checkup in Heisei FY 2009
? Tsuyoshi Iwasaki Scholarship and Scholarships of the Nihon University Business Division are only eligible for undergraduate students.
Nationality: Japanese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply: Application procedure:
- Application form
- Certificate on the income of parents (copy)?
- Backing document of items corresponding to the back side of the application
- Academic transcript (First grader’s of the last school before entrance)
- Nomination for class teacher or supervisor
* If you are a company employee, you need a copy of the withholding slip, a copy of the final return declaration accepted by the tax office in case of self-employment, or a copy of the income certificate issued at the municipal office in case of unemployment.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May Annually