SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Women from EMEA regions of the world are been invited to participate in the 2018/2019 Women Techmakers Scholarship Program for Women in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Only eligible persons will be considered for this program, hurry and apply!!!
Type: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Eligible Subject Areas: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics or a closely related technical ﬁeld
Value of Scholarship:
- The scholarship recipients will each receive a €7,000 (or equivalent) scholarship.
- A retreat opportunity to connect with fellow scholars and Google mentors, while participating in professional and personal development trainings and workshops.
- An online network with fellow scholars program participants designed to share resources, support the global community of women in tech and collaborate on projects to make continued impact.
To be taken at: Universities in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
Eligible Countries: Women from Europe, the Middle East and Africa
Who is qualified to apply? To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Identify as female
- currently be enrolled at a university for the 2017/2018 academic year
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program at a university in Europe, the Middle East or Africa for the 2017-2018 academic year
- Be studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics or a closely related technical ﬁeld
- Demonstrate and Maintain a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for increasing the involvement of women in Computer Science
How to Apply: The Women Techmakers Scholarship is a one-time scholarship. While past applicants and finalists are encouraged to reapply, unfortunately, past recipients of any Google scholarship, including the Women Techmakers Scholarship and Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship, are not eligible to apply.
Complete the online application and submit all requested documents by 1st December 2017. The following application documents must be in English.
- General background information (includes contact information and information about your current and intended institutions)
- Current resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and prior institutions (if you have earned a prior degree)
- One letter of reference from a professor, instructor, adviser or supervisor
- Responses to four essay questions
Application Deadline: 1st December 2017