Young South Africans are welcomed to apply for the 2018 Young South Africans Investec Tertiary Bursary Programme,the objective of this program is to provide financial assistance to Young South Africans in their studies.
Investec offer full bursaries to learners who are planning to study towards the following undergraduate university degrees:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance)
- BCom Informatics
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Information Technology
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB
- Investec offers a full bursary per year towards study-related expenses. Terms and Conditions apply.
- If you’re a young South African citizen who is committed to their academic achievements but doesn’t have the financial means to study further, we are interested in speaking to you.
- You must however hold, or be working towards, a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all your other subjects.
- Investec Bursary Programme 2018 Application Form