Valeo is inviting students worldwide to apply am be part of the 2018 Valeo Car Innovation Challenge for Students Worldwide, eligible persons will be considered for this program
Value of Award: At the end of the competition the sum of €200,000 will be shared, as decided by the Jury, between the three winning teams of the Challenge. In addition to their prize, they will be offered the opportunity to join Valeo’s business accelerator.
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): The prizes will be awarded in mid-October 2018 in Paris, France.
Eligibility: Eligibility for the Valeo Innovation Challenge for interested candidates:
The competition is open to post-baccalaureate students worldwide in higher education from all disciplines and to the teachers, one per team.
Entrants must compete in teams made up of between two and a maximum of five people.
Teams can take part to the challenge by presenting a relevant, innovative project in English by submitting:
1. mp4 video pitch (maximum 3 minutes) that explains the project in a clear, simple and audible way,
2. accompanied by 5 slides describing the composition of the team; the problem identified; the existing or known solutions; the proposed technical solution; the target market and the business model.
The following people may not enter the contest:
- Employees of the organizer, of any company that it controls, that controls it or that is under joint control with it, and their children.
- People who have been involved in organizing the contest, and their children.
- People who have a conflict of interest (especially interns, apprentices and PhD students still working for the Valeo company).
- Bold, innovative and original idea of the project
- Challenges and relevance of the problem addressed and how the expectations of automakers, end-users and society have been factored in
- Project quality with a view to creating a start-up:
- – Project feasibility
- – Structured business model
How to Apply: It is important to read the Rules of the Competition before applying. Apply via link below.
Application Deadline: 30th March 2018.