SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are now been invited for the 2018 Scholarships to attend International AIDS Conference In Netherlands,hurry now and apply!!!
This programme provides financial assistance to help people who would otherwise be unable to benefit from the conference. Through the Scholarship Programme, the conference organizers commit to make the AIDS 2018 conference accessible to people from resource-limited settings, researchers, young people, key and vulnerable populations and community representatives.
Join over 15,000 global leaders, policy makers, researchers and advocates in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, for the largest conference on any global health issue in the world.
Type: conference scholarship
To be taken in :Netherlands
Scholarship applicants are able to request a full or partial scholarship.
- A full scholarship includes:
- Registration fee for the conference (includes access to all sessions and exhibitions)
- Travel (pre-paid airfare at the lowest fare available, from the nearest international airport);
- Accommodation (shared room in a budget hotel for the days of the conference only)
- Modest daily living allowance for the duration of the conference (23-27 July 2017).
- A partial scholarship may include any combination of the above.
Scholarship selection is based on a non-biased scoring system. A Scholarship Review Committee (SRC) contributes to the reviewing and scoring of the applications. Only a limited number of scholarships is available, and applicants are strongly encouraged to seek other/additional funding sources.
The conference secretariat also offers a free Abstract Mentor Programme for young or less experienced researchers to benefit from expert mentoring. Learn more and submit your draft abstract today.
Media Scholarship Programme
A limited number of scholarships is also be available for media representatives. Media scholarship applicants are asked to provide media accreditation and supporting documents such as samples of their work and a letter from their editor.
- The Scholarship Programme is open to everyone around the world working or volunteering in the field of HIV and AIDS who is at least 16 years of age at the time of the conference.
- Priority is given to:
- Those whose participation will help enhance their work in their own communities
- Those who are able to assist in the transfer of skills and knowledge acquired at the conference
- Those whose abstract, workshop or Global Village and Youth activity has been selected.
Apply online through the conference profile.
Deadline: February 1, 2018
For more information, visit AIDS 2018 Scholarship Programme.