Interestd in a grant award? then hurry right now and apply for the 2018 Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants Program, only eligible applicants will be considered for this program.
The Motorola Solutions Foundation is the charitable and philanthropic arm of Motorola Solutions, originally founded in 1953. With employees located around the globe, Motorola Solutions seeks to benefit the communities where it operates. The company achieves this by making strategic grants, forging strong community partnerships and fostering innovation.
Benefit:The maximum request amount is $50,000 USD.
- Open to non-profit organizations and institutions within and outside the United States
- Organizations must align with Motorola Solutions’s public safety and/or technology and engineering education programming.
- The organization applying for grant funding must be registered as a 501(c)3 organization, NCES school or school district in the United States, or be able to provide completed charitable equivalency forms if an organization or institution outside the United States.
Grant Focus Areas
The Motorola Solutions Foundation will focus its giving in three key areas:
- STEM education, specifically focused on technology and engineering,
- public safety education and
- blended public safety and technology & engineering education programs.
- All inquiry forms must be submitted by Friday, Feb. 2, 2018.
- The Motorola Solutions Foundation team will then select those organizations that most align with their public safety and/or technology and engineering education programming.
- These organizations will be invited to submit 2018 formal online applications by April 16, 2018 (Note: organizations will be notified to submit a formal online application by late-March, 2018).
- Grant award decisions will be announced by late-July 2018.
Deadline: February 2, 2018
For more information, visit Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants.