Eligible applicants are invited to apply for the 2018 Harvard University Environmental Fellowship Program in USA,all applications are to be submitted before the deadline
Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD studies or follow-up master studies at partner universities (Masaryk University, Brno University of Technology, University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno and Mendel University of Agriculture and Forestry in Brno) in the Czech republic.
Field(s): technical and natural science.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Czech Republic
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): JCMM Scholarships are targeted For foreign students from countries out of European Union, pursuing PhD studies or follow-up master studies at our partner universities, primarily study programs in technical and natural science
Start-up scholarship 7000 Czech crown monthly (approx. 250 EUR) and advisory service
(if students achieve good study results during the first study year, they can obtain scholarship straight from the university in the following years). No tuition fee in study programs in Czech language.
Free administrative assistance and consultancy – help with university entrance exams procedure and during the first study year in the South Moravian region (diploma recognition, information service, visa, study matters etc.)
Cadidates will be eligible for JCMM Scholarships if they meet the following criteria:
- Foreign students from the third countries out of European Union pursuing follow-up master or Ph.D. study programs in Czech language, at partner universities in Brno, Czech Republic.
- Applicants, who have not studied at any of the Czech universities or secondary schools so far, except for preparatory and language courses or short-term study exchange programs. Those, who already have studied in the Czech Republic or have stayed here for minimum 6 months (dated to June 2014), are not eligible to apply.
- Study programs in technical and natural science are preferred.
- Good knowledge of Czech language is required (follow-up master studies require very good knowledge of Czech language, for Ph.D. studies each faculty has different conditions).
- Final choice of scholarship holders takes place in the end of June 2018. The choice is done by a committee, consisted of vice-rectors of all partner universities.
Scholarship Application Method
To apply it is necessary to submit on-line scholarship application form.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: between 1st December 2017 till 31st January 2018.
The scholarship is only for students who can ALREADY speak Czech language !!!
If you do not speak czech – please do not apply !!!
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.