SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Nominations are been accepted currently for the 2018 IACT College Creative Talent Award in Malaysia, all entries are too be submitted before the deadline as stated.
Level: Award is available to pursue Foundation, Diploma and Bachelor (BA (Hons)) degree program.
Field(s): The award is available for the following programmes: Foundation in Media Studies, Diploma in Graphic Design, Diploma in Mass Communication, Diploma in Marketing and Advertising, Diploma in Broadcasting, BA (Hons) Advertising and Design 3+0, BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication 3+0.
Scholarship covers: Quantum of tuition fee waiver is as follows:
- Foundation in Media Studies- RM4,000
- Diploma in Graphic Design- RM6,000
- Diploma in Mass Communication- RM8,000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising- RM10,000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising-50% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Diploma in Broadcasting- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- BA (Hons) Advertising and Design 3+0- RM6,000; RM8,000; RM10,000 and
- BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication 3+0 RM15,000; 50% Tuition Fee Waiver; 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
School(Institutions/ Country): | Malaysia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): IACT College Creative Talent Award is targeted for students of all nationalities.
|Have what it takes to avail IACT College Creative Talent Award ?|
‣ SPM/O Level: 1A and above
‣ UEC: minimun 24 points or SM3 results with 70% and above
‣ CAL: CCC‣ Foundation/Diploma/Other Matriculations: 70% or CGPA 3.0 and above
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to follow the steps below to ensure that the application is successful.
Step 2: Fill in all the required information in the application form.
Step 3: Attach all required supporting documents together with the completed application form (only certified true copies are accepted).
Step 4: Submit the application form and supporting documents via email to email@example.com or in person to IACT Admissions Department at IACT College @ VSQ PJ City Centre.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : 8th January 2018 (February Intake)
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.