SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
International students are by this notice invited to apply for the 2018 Holland Scholarship for International Students, Only applicants that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program
About The Holland scholarship:
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as 48 Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland.
Scholarship is awarded in selected fields of study available at the participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. Student will receive this in the first year of their studies.
- To be considered for these scholarships, your complete application for an MSc programme must be uploaded before 1 December 2017.In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, you must also upload aScholarship Application Form in which you make clear why you are applying for the scholarship.
- Application deadline: Before 1 December 2017
- Citizenship: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes with an accumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree;A degree from an accredited university in one of the above mentioned countries.
- Application deadline: Before 1 February 2018
- Complete, in addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, the Application Form for a Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship(available per 1 October 2017).Upload your MSc application and the Application for Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship before 1 February 2018.
Scholarship Application Method
To be considered for these scholarships, your complete application for an MSc programme must be uploaded before 1 February 2018.
Please note that Non EU students must include their English test with their application (if required).
NO extra application form is needed to apply for the scholarship.
Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on Before February 2018, but we encourage that you keep visiting this site as there could be changes with respect to the program deadline
Please notice that this is an ongoing process.
Receiving the scholarship is conditional on the student fulfilling all admission criteria.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.