SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Eligible scholars are invited to apply for the 2018 Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund for Postgraduate program in UK, all applications are to be submitted before the deadline as stated.
The Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund (CCSF) provides awards ranging from £1,000 to £5,000 to Canadian men and women for academic and artistic study in the UK. Students interested in applying should read all the information provided on the ‘Information for Students’ pages before proceeding with their application to ensure they are eligible.
Level: postgraduate level of study.
Field(s): academic and artistic study in the UK.
School(InScholarship covers: The CCSF will refund travel expenses from the short-listed candidates UK study location to the interview location in Central London
Institutions/ Country): | UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Canadian C Scholarship Fund is targeted for Students of Canada
Have what it takes to avail Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund ?
- Be a Canadian citizen: proof of Canadian citizenship is required in the form of a photocopy of your passport details.
- Be currently enrolled in a full-time, postgraduate programme and at the time of applying be attending a UK university or similar institution, and have completed at least one term of study, with at least one term remaining from September 2015. (Applicants undertaking a one-year programme are NOT eligible.)
- Have very high academic standards.
- Require funds to complete their studies.
- Previous applicants may re-apply.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be send via e-mail.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 5pm Friday 9th March 2018
If you are considering applying for the 2018-2019 academic year, please note the following:
These awards are for postgraduate academic and artistic studies in the UK, and are exclusively for students who have already commenced their postgraduate programme of study in the UK.
All applications with full supporting documents must be submitted by the deadline of 5pm, Friday 09 March 2018.
Previous scholarship winners and unsuccessful applicants are welcome to reapply and must submit all required documents again.
Before beginning your application you are advised to read through all the information available on this site before viewing the application form to ensure you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, are qualified to apply, and can attend the in-person interview date Monday 21 May 2018.
Shortlisted applicants must attend in person for interview to be eligible for an award. There are no alternative dates and telephone, video conference/Skype interviews are not permitted.
Following the interviews, successful candidates will be notified should they be chosen for an award.
Awards will be provided at the end of September 2018 upon receipt of Proof of Registration and confirmation that students are continuing their programme of study for the 2018-2019 term.
Please read each of the following pages.
- Schedule and deadlines
- Required documents and Application form
- Frequently asked questions
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.