SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are accepted for 2018 Barclays Rising Eagles Internship African Graduates.Interested and eligible persons can apply.
About the Award: Willing to do what it takes to be one of tomorrow’s leaders? Barclay’s Bank is offering African graduates the opportunity to fast-track the career of their dreams through the 2017 Barclays Rising Eagle Graduate Programme. Through the guidance and mentoring of industry experts, candidates will build the skills and experience necessary to become a true leader through a programme that spans almost every part of the Barclays business and provides opportunities throughout the continent.
Barclays Africa recruits graduates from each country in which it operates. Interested applicants will need to be citizens in the country where they are applying. If candidate is not a citizen of that country, then they will need to ensure they are eligible to work in that country, as well as obtain the necessary work permits and/or documentation to allow them to work in that country prior to applying to this programme.
Application Deadline: 11th August 2017
Offered annually? Yes
- South Africa
Offered Since: Not known
Type: Graduate Internship
- A postgraduate qualification (minimum NQF Level 8) in any of the disciplines that we recruit from, obtained before January 2018.
- There is an exception for Tanzania whereby a three year degree will be accepted.
- Less than 24 months’ permanent work experience (this excludes temporary work during full-time studies).
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Programme:
- Development in leadership and self-management skills
- Development in client-centricity and related behavioural skills
- Development technical job-related skills
- Specific product knowledge
- Access to a global network of connected, professional and highly innovative thinkers
- Exposure to the most up-to-date operating systems
- Exposure to local and global markets, and to the financial industry as a whole.
Duration of Programme: One year
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, candidates should decide which career path suits their ambitions, then apply online with full academic results/transcripts and CV.
1. Online application
Applications are screened to ensure they meet our minimum academic requirements. How you approach and answer the application questions will also play a role in our selection process.
2. First round interview
As a quick way to get to know you, interviews will be done over the phone or face-to-face.
3. Psychometric assessment
An online assessment will be sent to you to complete.
4. Assessment centre
Depending on the business area you have been shortlisted for, you’ll be invited for further assessments, which may include a variety of group exercises, role-plays, case studies and interviews.
Award Provider: Barclays Africa