SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are currently been invited for the 2018 Atlas Corps Fellowship for Young Leaders in Non-Profit, eligible persons are by this notice invited to apply for this program.
Atlas Corps is an overseas fellowship for the world’s best nonprofit leaders. Our mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled nonprofit professionals. The Atlas Corps Fellowship typically lasts 12-18 months.
Value of Fellowship: This fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Various host countries
- Two or more years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- Age 35 or younger
- Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship)
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation
How to Apply: Apply via the Fellowship Webpage (see Link below)
Application Deadline: 19th December, 2017