Applications are currently been accepted for the 2018-2019 College of Europe Scholarships for University Graduates from Europe in Belgium, eligible persons are welcome to apply for this program.
The College of Europe offers a large number of College of Europe Scholarships to university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries for post-graduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2017-2018.
Level: postgraduate degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for following programs: Master of Arts in European Interdisciplinary Studies, EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies, European Political and Administrative Studies, European Economic Studies, European Economic Studies (Specialization: European Economic Integration and Business) and Master of European Law (LL M).
Scholarship covers: These scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
School(Institutions/ Country): College of Europe |Belgium
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): College of Europe Scholarships are targeted for Students of Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
‣ The College of Europe offers a large number of College of Europe Scholarships to university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries for post-graduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2017-2018.
Scholarship Application Method
2. Candidates have to register and apply online.
3. Candidates have to submit the online application form including the requested documents (cf. application instructions).
4. After the deadline (17th of January 2018), all applications will be evaluated by the study departments at the College of Europe and a preselection will be made. Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview with the Professors/assistants of the department(s) they have applied for. The final decisions on admission and scholarships will be taken after all interviews of the candidates from the ENP countries. Candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
Want to know more about the College of Europe at a glance? See Study.
(For other scholarship possibilities, please see Scholarships)
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 17th of January 2018
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.