Applications are currently been accepted for the 2018-2019 CCOHS Dick Martin Scholarship Award in Canada, eligible persons are by this notice invited to apply
Level: certificate, diploma or degree program in an accredited Canadian college or university
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded in an occupational health and safety course or program. Programs include mine safety, occupational or industrial health and safety, industrial hygiene, safety management or other related safety degree program.
Award:Two awards of $3,000 each will be granted to one college and one university student. An award of $500 will be granted to each of the winning students’ academic institutions.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Canada
Have what it takes to avail CCOHS Dick Martin Scholarship Award ?
‣ Any student enrolled, either full-time or part-time, in an occupational health and safety (OHS) related course or program at an accredited Canadian college or university leading to a certificate, diploma or degree in OHS. Programs include mine safety, occupational or industrial health and safety, industrial hygiene, safety management or other related safety program.
‣ A Selection Committee will score the applications based on the following criteria: Completed application form, which includes information, one page cover letter and 1,000-1,200 word essay.
‣ Essays will be judged on the intellectual content, the practical and theoretical value and the presentation and style.
‣ All submissions must include a completed online application form, cover letter and essay (applicants will be evaluated based on the submission and completion of all three documents).
Scholarship Applications are due on Jno later than 11:59 p.m. EST on January 31st of each year.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.