Applications are currently been accepted for the ICMS International Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in Australia ,International scholars are invited to hurry and apply before the deadline.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a higher education provider offering Degree, Postgraduate and Diploma programs. Courses at ICMS are built on the strong belief that learning should combine practical work and a strong theoretical foundation and all undergraduate courses include up to nine months of industry training.
Level: Undergraduate Degree Program
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for the following programmes: Hospitality Management, Sports Management, International Tourism, Property Management, Event Management, and Business Management.
School(Institutions/ Country): The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS)| Australia
|Scholarship covers: Scholarship has a value of $25000.00.|
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ICMS International Scholarship is targeted for International students.
- International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in May 2017 can apply for this ICMS International Scholarship .
- All applicants must hold an international passport.
- This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
- A scholarship to an International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in September 2016
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have International Baccalaureate – IB Diploma with a score of 24. They must have A-Level Examinations (Cambridge International or Edexcel GCE) – aggregate score of 10 or higher (Note: Score is based on the best three Advanced Level subjects in one sitting where A*=6, A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1. Two AS Level subjects may be substituted for one A Level subject.).
Test Requirement: ICMS also accepts the following qualifications and associated English grade as meeting the English Proficiency requirements for entry into higher education courses (undergraduate):
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): 169 overall, 162 in writing, 162 in speaking.
- Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE): 180 overall, 180 in writing, 180 in speaking.
- Common European Framework (CEFR): B2
- GCE ‘A’ Levels: D pass in English at full Advanced (A2)
- GCSE/GCE ‘O’ Levels: C pass in English
- International Baccalaureate (IB): English B at higher level (min grade 4) or English B at Standard level (min grade 5) or English A or A2: literature or language and literature at higher or standard level (min. grade 4)
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (academic): Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5, or
- TOEFL i-BT: Overall 69; Writing 19; Speaking 17, or
- Pearson (academic): Overall 50; Writing 42; Speaking 42
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The applicant is required to post and email their scholarship application. Make sure applicants complete their application carefully and include all supporting information including proof of English language proficiency and academic transcripts and essay.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Apply for an undergraduate degree at ICMS
Step 2: Accept your unconditional letter of offer
Step 3: Download the scholarship application form
Step 4: Complete the application form
Step 5: Submit the application form by 5pm, Friday 3 November, 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: November 3rd