SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year competition is the largest of its kind, celebrating the richness and diversity of city life around the world by challenging both amateur and professional photographers alike to capture the essence of the urban environment.
- There are plenty of exciting prizes up for grabs, from a photography trip of a lifetime, drones, GoPro packages and more.
- Additionally, each winner will be featured in and awarded the highly sought after UPOTY coffee table book distributed all over the world.
- Open only to individuals 13 years of age or older as of date of registration. Minors in their jurisdiction of residence must have the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter or win
- Employees, officers and directors of CBRE, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, Web masters/suppliers (and their immediate family members [spouse, parents, children, siblings etc.] and individuals residing in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter
- By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor and/or its independent judging agency are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited, or restricted by law
- Subject to all applicable laws and regulations Photo Guidelines (failure to meet these guidelines including for photos taken on a mobile device will result in entries being discounted and entries will not be judged): Photo Guidelines (failure to meet these guidelines including for photos taken on a mobile device will result in entries being discounted and entries will not be judged):
- Photos must be in .jpg format
- Photos must at least 300 dpi
- Photos must be saved in RGB/SRGB colour
- Photos must be between 1MB and 8MB in size and
- The Photo cannot have previously won any promotion or competition of any kind
- Watermarks are allowed but not encouraged. If your photo is selected as a winner, you will be expected to supply a photograph without a watermark for use in any competition promotion, including the Urban Photographer of the Year coffee table book
Eligible Regions: This Contest is Open to all Nationalities
Apply through the given link
Application Deadline: November 30, 2017